Friday, April 20, 2018

Accounts Receivable Automation - What Does An Old Bicycle Shop Correlate with Accounts Receivable Automation?

Accounts Receivable Automation - AR Automation - Accounts Receivable Solutions

Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, the advancement of technology. How does it affect you, and why should you care?
Not too long ago, on a beautiful Saturday I went for a bike ride on a route I frequent. At mile six, there is a gentleman who has a bike repair shop that has been in the same location for as long as I can remember. I never had been in there, well, because I never needed a repair near that location. This bike ride was different, at mile five I had a blowout, no spare and quickly became desperately in need of a repair. I hiked the bike to his shop and ask if he could help. The old repair man was happy to serve me as I questioned, “Do you take credit cards?” He nodded and continued to fix my tire. He quickly finished the repair as I pulled out my credit card to pay him. That was when he pulled out an old outdated flatbed credit card imprinter that I hadn’t seen since the 90’s. Read more...

Accounts Receivable Automation

No comments:

Post a Comment